3/28/15

Spring Time And Easter Eggs

Happy Saturday!!! I hope you are enjoying sunshine vs. snow. I hear some parts of the East coast are still getting snow. Yuck! I am very much ready for spring. I love all the blooming trees. The pretty pink ones are just amazing. Here are some flower photos from our recent trip to Vegas. If you aren't having spring weather, maybe this will help.





I woke up in the middle of my sleep time to attend a Scentsy party. Despite already owning a bazillion Scentsy warmers I bought a new one. Ha! Gotta give that credit card some use.

Being at Shauna's house and seeing her cute Easter decorations along with her Easter egg warmer reminded me I had not yet pulled mine out of the closet. So that is the first thing I did when I got home. Yeah for holiday Scentsy warmers. I also own a bazillion of those too.




I am pretty boring today. I did my meal prep for tonight's food for work and then took a nap. Night two at work has begun.

No comments: