3/12/15

Back To Work


I am back at work a day early this week since I had Sunday off.  Getting up at 4am is never easy.  I’m on my last week of day shift and then I rotate to night shift.  I think my body is ready to no longer wake up at 4am.

It was a low key day off yesterday but always nice to spend time with Kenyon.  Since we ate at home on Tuesday we decided to have breakfast out on Wednesday.  We talked ourselves out of walking to/from LePeep as we could then go from breakfast straight into running errands.  After a yummy breakfast we headed to do some clothes shopping for our upcoming vacation.  I used to be able to pride myself in knowing my clothes would fit regardless of the season.

Sigh.

We headed home for lunch and then I took a nap on the couch.  It was glorious.  I was super tired yesterday for some reason so formal exercise just didn’t happen.  This is going to be a low activity week as I have something going on most nights.  I guess I’ll use this as a reason to try and get some good solid sleep and watch my food intake.

My healthy dinner at home wasn’t sounding appealing but luckily Kenyon wasn’t really hungry so there wasn’t a reason to eat out and I was already over my DPA so staying home was a good idea.  I had some chicken sautéed in olive oil along with some butternut squash roasted in coconut oil and asparagus.  Why does asparagus make your pee smell? 





It freaks me out every time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But asparagus tastes so good that no one cares.

Also, it cleans out your liver so that might have something to do with it.