3/21/15

Seven Years As Mrs. Nowotny

Today is my 7th Wedding Anniversary.



I can honestly say things get better with time. I love Kenyon even more today than I did when we first got married. Either I got it really easy, or we just really do mesh well. I am so happy to have found such a wonderful person.

My sister Katie introduced us. This last week while we were in Vegas I thanked Katie for making this match. She told me “you are welcome” and then looked at Kenyon and said “I'm sorry.” HA! Ain't that the truth.

We are planning a trip to New Mexico in April to see my aunt Barb, my cousin Megan, and Megan's two twin boys. Barb suggested we take the tram up to Sandia Mountain so Megan and the boys can see where we were married. That sounds wonderful! Kenyon and I have not been back up the mountain in the last seven years.










We have plans to go to dinner at Tucano's tonight but its not like we need more eating out after just getting home from Vegas. I am really craving the salad bar, that is for sure. We might also take in a movie.

I honestly believe that if you give your marriage the same quality and time you give other parts of your live, you will have a better quality marriage. Communication is key and I am so glad we both communicate well with each other.



I am so very lucky. I love you Kenyon!!


No comments: