3/30/15

200 Arm Weight Challenge

Last night's half hour exercises was all about the arms.



I brought my 5 pound hand weights to work last night. Every half hour I did 10 or more arm raises above the head and bicep curls. Sometimes I did 10 of each or just 10 of one type of raise. I feel pretty good today and surprised I wasn't sore. Then Kenyon came up behind me and started massaging my shoulder. Oh yeah...there it is!

I think I'll start bringing my hand weights to work more often (or heck I should just leave them there!). I am never good at doing my strength training and so this was easy way to get that done. I know many people suggest doing weights or squats or something between commercials on TV. With TiVo and the ability to fast forward through commercials I have gotten quite lazy.

Sounds like I've found another way to get in some added activity.

Tonight I am considering doing a standing push-up off the side of the console. I am not a fan of getting down on the floor and doing push-ups but I'd like to strengthen my arms. Maybe I'll do push ups and squats. Ohhhh....

My tracking this week has been 100% this week. I have eaten out several times but still tracked it all and balanced it out. I will update you on my first full week of daily WI at home after my WW meeting this week. That has also been going well and is very interesting.


It's my Friday. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Dawny said...

super awesome!! I love how your working in extra activity, strength training is the worst for me too *sigh* not sure I could get away with this as you are, tho, you've inspired to me think of ways I can maybe...

Glad your feeling successful with your tracking hope you enjoy your weight watchers meeting =-)