5/7/15

I'm All Used Up

I far exceeded my expectations for my goals last week. Both my food and my activity were really great but my activity was twice as great! While I can't keep that up every week it was a nice kickstart to my re-commitment.

Here was last week's activity

Wednesday:walked to/from my WW meeting and mowed the lawn. 7 APs earned and 12,507 streps.

Thursday: un-planned hike with Janet for 2 hours. 11 APs earned. I forgot to put my Fitbit on when I changed clothes so there wasn't a step count for today.

Friday: easy 20 minute walk on the treadmill to shake out my legs. 1 AP earned

Saturday: circuit workout at Axiom consisting of 5 minutes on the stair stepper, 5 minutes on the elliptical, 5 minutes on the treadmill with incline, and a 5 minute warm up and cool down. 3 APs earned.

Sunday: planned walk in support of the Bloomsday 12K, which I wasn't able to travel to Spokane for this year. 7 APs earned and 11,529 steps.

Monday: rest day. I had planned Tuesday for my rest day but needed to rest. I was buy and tired.

Tuesday: walk to/from WW and also with Kenyon. I had only planned a walk to/from my WW meeting but we then decided to walk to the Dollar Store for Mother's Day cards. We stopped at The Village for lunch and logged over 10,000 steps. 5 APs earned and 16,525 steps.


I ended my week earning 34 activity points. Wow! My new WW week started yesterday and I'll tell ya, I was plum wore out. As Dawny would say, “I'm all used up.” I was tired and lacked the physical energy to do any formal activity. I had planned to mow the lawn but it was a busy day. I decided I needed a rest day so I took one. I'll get back at it this week. It is going to be a busy week so I'll need to do some planning.

No comments: