5/4/15

Riding the SF Train And Liking It


My first full day of trying out SF was Friday and went really well.  I’ve been doing SF every day since and I am seeing the scale come down.  Yes!!!  Here is a look at what I’ve been eating.

Friday

Breakfast: egg/egg whites, bell pepper, leftover turkey sausage from LePeep (2 PPVs), leftover potatoes from LePeep (not sure if these are SF but they don’t seem to be cooked in anything but oil and aren’t saturated so I’m counting them), orange, and SF hazelnut creamer in my coffee (1 PPV)

Lunch: Philly cheese steak stuffed bell peppers (6 PPVs) and corn on the cob





Dinner: pasta salad made with all SF ingredients except for the Greek dressing: whole wheat pasta, bell pepper, zucchini, Great Northern beans, and Greek dressing (2 PPVs)

Late meal/snack at work: FF Greek yogurt, frozen mixed berries, mini wheat bites cereal, ½ cup cashew milk (it is 1 PPV for 1 cup so I didn’t count any PPVs for this)




Extras: Dutch Bros decaf Americano with creamer (1 PPV).  May 1st is “Drink One For Dane” to support ALS.  #drinkonefordane


Saturday

Breakfast: oatmeal, oat bran, cottage cheese, strawberries, brown sugar, chia seeds (1 PPV), and cashew milk (1 PPV)


Lunch: stuffed cabbage casserole (Skinnytaste recipe made with cauliflower rice and turkey sausage), cheese on the casserole (1 PPV), SF jello with mandarin oranges, whip cream (1 PPV)

Dinner: baked chicken breast, frozen corn, and frozen peas

Late meal/snack at work: FF Greek yogurt and strawberries

Extras: air popped popcorn in olive oil and smoothie made with FF yogurt, cashew milk, banana, and frozen fruit, Dutch Bros decaf Americano with cream, and Lind truffle


Sunday

Breakfast: frozen Oreida potatoes, olive oil, bell pepper, egg and egg white, and grapefruit

Lunch: 2 corn tortillas, FF refried beans, ground turkey taco meat, cheese (2 PPVs), light sour cream (1 PPV), and lettuce

Dinner: pasta salad made with all SF ingredients except for the Greek dressing: whole wheat pasta, bell pepper, zucchini, Great Northern beans, and Greek dressing (2 PPVs)

Late meal/snack at work: FF cottage cheese and strawberries



Extras: SF jello with mandarin oranges, whip cream, cottage cheese, Dutch Bros decaf Americano with cream (1 PPV), half a Dutch Freeze (1 PPV)  with SF white chocolate and caramel (6 PPV)


Overall I feel SF is going really well.  I’ve been limiting my sugar from actual sugar sources and I am craving sweets a tiny bit.  I decided to spend some WPPA/APs on a Dutch Freeze on my way to work yesterday.  It surely felt like a real treat!  I made some sugar free jello (which is a SF food) mixed with mandarin oranges and have been eating that as a “dessert” some days.  I’d like to try and continue to limit my sweets. Like I said earlier, the scale is coming down and I really like that feeling.




I have also been rocking the activity and have been keeping to my goal of a different activity each day.  I even made it to Axiom one day this week.  Yippie!!!  So far I have earned 29 APs.  I think I’ll take today as a rest day.  I could use a rest.


No comments: