5/31/15

A Busy Sunday

It has been a long day today!! I am lounging with my feet up watching the clock tick closer to bedtime. I am not quite ready to start the work week again tomorrow. Where did this weekend go?

This morning started off with an early morning breakfast (6:30am) with Kenyon's coworkers. We went to Eddie's Diner, which was okay but nothing special. I then headed to the base of Table Rock to meet up with Danielle and Julie for a hike up the big hill. I had my doubts I'd make it to the top and I figured I'd go at a snails pace...but we made it!






I burned 800 calories in our 1.5 hour hike and then I proceeded to eat lots of carbs thus canceling out my workout. I am having a tough time controlling my indulgences this week.

My sister extended the invitation to her friend Amanda's son's high school graduation party. Amanda and Jenny have been friends since first grade. They were college roommates when Amanda had Zach. I can't even believe he graduated from high school. I am so proud of him!! I also got to see Amanda's sister, brother, and Shawn's parents, all of whom I've not seen since Amanda and Shawn got married. I also bumped into a couple who I worked with at BSU during my college years. It is always such a small world.

I have logged 13,000 steps today. It was a pretty late night after the movie and visiting with Rebecca for a bit afterwards. I almost though I might skip out on the hike but I am really glad I didn't. I needed a good dose of activity.

Now, to clean up my food this week!


No comments: