7/17/17

Goal This Week: Focus On Better Activity Accountability


Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

                                                                         ~Oprah Winfrey

While I still have a lot on my mind, I feel a bit better today.  I like having a new fresh week to re-focus.  I wish I was better at re-focusing mid-week but I’m not.  For some reason, a new week just feels so promising!

I’ve made a goal this week to work on my activity.  I commented every day in my WW journal to focus on better activity accountability.  I am also trying to think of ideas outside the box for getting in my activity.  For example, I wake up most days at 2pm and don’t work until 8pm.  Yet, I don’t do any activity.  So, maybe I need to get in a quick walk in the early morning hours before I go to bed and sleep in later.  That is just one idea.  Another idea is that I’ve downloaded some workout Amazon Prime videos so my partner and I can perhaps do a light workout on the dispatch floor once the troopers go out of service for the night. 

I’m going to work harder to keep myself accountable.  I have to lose another 25-30 pounds to drop below 200.  I am happy that the scale is doing down each week and not up (my scale check-in this morning showed a loss of about half a pound) and down like it has in the months prior.  I like the strict downward trend for sure.  I’ll see what my official WI shows on Tuesday and check back.

I’m also looking forward to the pizza buffet tomorrow on our date night.  I’m already having to pep talk myself into staying on control.  mmMMMmm…pizzzzzaaaa….


No comments: