7/13/17

Whirlwind Of A Day On Wednesday


It was a whirlwind of a day yesterday but we made the trip to our north dispatch center and all went well.  We got a lot of great video/audio.

The day started very early since I had trouble sleeping and I woke up at 2:30am after only going to bed at 11pm the day before.  I was already exhausted and hadn’t even started our day.  We flew into Spokane, drove a car to Coeur d’ Alene, and spent most of the day at the dispatch center.  Ryan and I went to lunch at Meltz XtremeGrilled Cheese.  I’ve been there once before and it did not disappoint.  I got ½ of a Cubano with a Caesar side salad and some chips on the side.  It was really delicious.

 

We spent the remainder of the afternoon back at dispatch and then rushed to the Spokane airport to see our flight was delayed over an hour.  Doh!  We ended up chatting with some of the other delayed passengers to pass the time.  We arrived home close to 11pm and I promptly feel asleep on the couch then moved to bed at 1am. I ended up sleeping until 2pm when I came to work today.  I was exhausted.

I only worked a 4-hour OT shift today so I’m looking forward to relaxing tonight.  I’ve also got a pile of laundry and some meal planning to do.  I didn’t eat the best yesterday but working on cleaning it up the remainder of this week.

No comments: