7/16/17

Lots On My Mind...Not Much To Say


Happy Sunday. 

I’m almost to my weekend.  I just have to get through today and my 12-hour shift tomorrow.  I have two days off in a row, so I’m looking forward to some downtime.

I feel like I’ve been thinking about food ALL THE TIME lately. 

 

I get easily frustrated feeling like I’m trying to be conscious of the food I’m eating and yet, I worry I’m not doing enough to lose weight.  Plus, I always know that I could be doing “better.”  I was feeling less confident yesterday but today is better.  I am trying to keep my indulgences to the middle of my WW week and then keeping it in check and on track the days round my WI.  I am still feeling nervous about WI though.  I can’t attend my Monday meeting due to my work schedule so I’ll be attending the Tuesday evening meeting this week.  I really like the leader Susan.  I learned my Monday night leader, Gretchen, had to step down from that meeting so she could spend more time with her family.  I’m sad to see her go as she has tons of energy and was super fun.  I think I’ll still see her around at other meetings and as a substitute.  Our new leader on Monday night will be Tammy, whom I met a few weeks ago.  She too is really great.

I feel like I’ve got a lot on my mind yet not much to write about.

 

No comments: