11/11/18

A Tasty Treat

I met a friend at Starbucks before work to exchange some holiday Jamberry. Since I’d not had my daily dose of SBucks, I debated getting my usual or a fun holiday drink. I had a promo for 20 extra stars if I order a holiday drink so that sealed the deal.

I went for the Skinny Peppermint Mocha after looking up the points on the WW app. It was 5 SPV for a grande. I also checked the SBucks app for how many pumps were in a grande, four of the light mocha and four of the peppermint. I ordered mine with half the pumps of each and found it to be the perfect sweet treat!



I had planned to count it as less points due to my modifications but I forgot to ask for non-fat milk. I think the skinny is already non-fat but maybe not and that is why it tasted so good? Regardless, I counted this as 5 SPV and enjoyed my treat.

I’m excited for the holidays.

PS, I’m happy SBucks finally has a holiday cold cup. My iced coffee always felt so left out of the holiday spirit.

No comments: