11/6/18

Called In, Called Off

My morning started with a phone call at 4 AM and coverage at work for a coworker. Then I got a call at 5 AM saying we possibly have enough coverage. I went ahead and went into work just in case but was happy to see that I could come back home. I was torn between wanting the overtime money and wanting my day off. Plus it is my WI day and I’m going to my Mom’s meeting today because she’s really close to getting her 100 pound award.

On my way home from work last night I stopped and got two Redbox movies on a coupon. I just finished watching Ocean’s Eight and a little later today I have the Spy Who Dumped Me.  I enjoyed Ocean Eights cause I really like heist movies.

I’ve still got to get my exercise in a little later today and there’s probably also a nap on my agenda. 

I’ll report back in on my WI tomorrow. I’m definitely hoping for a successful scale number since I had a successful week of tracking.



No comments: