11/10/18

On Track With November Activity Challange

I completed my first week of my November Activity Challange to exercise 670 minutes during the month.


I took Monday as a rest day so I could combat water retention before my WI. I think I’ll continue to take Monday’s off since I often feel energized on Tuesdays after my WW workshop and a new week to focus on. 

I have returned to the gym and on Tuesday, walked on the treadmill. I like the Nampa location because the treadmills overlook the valley from large full-size windows. 

Wednesday after my annual physical appointment, I grabbed some coffee and a reduced fat turkey bacon, egg white, and cheddar breakfast sandwich. I’m anxious to have their yummy turkey Thanksgiving sandwich but it wasn’t at that location. Anyway...

I hit up the gym and did the Chisel weights class. My legs were jello-o afterwards. Holy soreness on Thursday. 

I was back at the gym on Thursday for the kickboxing class. I needed to shake out my muscles and add another emoji to my November calendar.

I’m also earning WW Wins for tracking my activity through syncing the app with my Apple Watch. An added benefit and will help me get closer to earning those wine tumblers. 





No comments: