11/3/18

Building Healthy Habits


I’ve been awake since 5:30am after getting a text from work that started my mind up.  As long as my mind was awake, the rest of me might as well be too.  So, I got up and around.

I did some breakfast, lunch, and snack meal prep and then put in a Walk Away The Pounds DVD and got my activity minutes earned for the day. 

 
I love these egg cups for an easy breakfast

I am starting to feel my sudden interest in activity all over my body, including my knees.  But, I am committed to this new challenge and going to try really hard to build up my exercise habit again.

 


I also feel like my day is more energized when I start with activity.  I feel accomplished and almost like I can check something off my list.  Exercise also makes me want to make the best possible food decisions so I can set myself up for success.

I’m meeting Phoenix after work to hang out and catch up.  We are going to try out a new-to-me place in town.  I’ve prepared low point foods so I can have some points available this evening.  I used quite a few WSPA on Tuesday and Wednesday but I’ve been earning my blue dots since Wednesday.  I love seeing those dots add up.

I start training on of our new trainees tomorrow.  I think that could be why I’m not sleeping really good.  I get stressed when I train because I feel as though I’m not a very strong trainer.  For the next 5-6 weeks, I’ll have limited time to check in (aka goof off) during the work week.  But don’t worry, I’ll still be posting when I can and making sure I check-in on days off.

No comments: