11/28/18

New Ice Cream Find

I haven’t been eating many of the light ice cream variations that are on the market. I don’t like having to wait for my ice cream to thaw before eating. And it can be hard to stop at one portion when you have a whole carton. 

I’ve recently had a suggestion to cut the carton in quarters and free each piece. That’s a great idea. I’ll have to try that. When I’ve wanted a sweet treat, I’ve been eating the Chilly Cow ice cream bars. I love that they are single serving and you don’t have to wait to eat them. The only have limited flavors in my area, mint chip and salted caramel. Yummy.

Last season, our area never got the seasonal Halo Top flavor Gingerbread House. I was stoked to see it at Albertsons last week and snagged some. Stocked next to it was the Endulgence White Chocolate Peppermebt Mocha.




The peppermint mocha is all gone. It was wonderful. I love the gingerbread too and bought two cartons, just in case it ran out. 

Ice cream is my very favorite dessert so I’m glad these options are on the market.

No comments: