11/1/18

New Month, New Motivation

Much like a fresh new week, I also like a fresh new month. When something is brand new and untarnished, it just looks so fresh and promising. But, it’s what you do with it that counts!

I got an Apple Watch notification today of a November Challange to log 670 minutes of exercise during the month. That’s an average of 22 minutes a day. 
While I don’t know if I’m going to exercise everyday, I do like to commit to 30 minutes at a time so I can close my exercise ring on my Apple Watch. So, maybe I can build up a buffer and end the month strong.

Today I did a mix of treadmill and weights all in the comfort of my home. We rearranged the bonus room and got the TV set up so I started an Amazon Prime Movie called Destination Wedding. So far, it’s cute and made my 30 minutes go quick. 

I met up with my prior WW Leader and friend Donna for coffee this morning. She told me about an almond milk she is drinking in her coffee that she really enjoys. During my day, I can consume 2-6 points in just half and half for my coffee. So, I’ll give it a try and see what I think.

I’m going to do some meal prep before going to work for a 4 hour OT shift. It’s soup weather!

No comments: