11/12/18

Buffalo Chicken N’ Rice From Skinnyish Dish

I have one more recipe from The Skinnyish Dish to share with you, her Buffalo Chicken N’ Rice.

I liked that this dish might appeal to Kenyon’s taste and that I could modify it by cooking the chicken ahead of time and also subbing caluflower rice.  That way, I could prepare it all in advance and have it ready for Kenyon could put in the oven once he got home from work.

One other motification I made was subbing Trader Joe’s light mozzarella in place of the cheddar in order to cut down on points.

I thought it was delicious and would highly recommend it.  Kenyon kept saying he thought something was missing, but he also thinks everything needs green chile.

I was actually sad that Kenyon finished off the leftovers as I was looking forward to it another day.

The whole dish was 10 points (fat free cream of chicken and light mozzarella) and split into four servings, I counted my portion as 3 SPV.  I’ll be making this again since I have a lot of buffalo wing sauce on hand.

No comments: