11/29/18

Weekly WI: Ending The Month With A Loss

Good Morning.

My days off are quickly fleeting. Yesterday was filled with my WW workshop, lunch, a mall walk, Christmas present errands, and finally a meet up with Kenyon's coworkers at 10 Barrel. Today, I am planning to get a jumpstart on my Christmas cards.

The “back up” meeting was fantastic. When I got there early, I surveyed the group thinking that it wouldn't be a good fit. The leader, Heidi, turned out to be great and she really energizes her members. The members were also great with so much insight. I mentioned to my Mom how great of a meeting it was and she suggested we attend during Christmas and New Years week when our Tuesday meetings are closed. I like that idea.

The meeting topic was about getting back on track after the holiday but more so, what strategies did you use or could you use to. I loved what everybody had to share and I shared that since I didn't meal plan last week, I allowed myself to go into the work week with less stress and bought some microwave meals. That really helped me get back to tracking within my points and took the stress of what to prepare.

I had a maintain this week which brings my monthly loss total for November to -2.6 pounds. This is also the biggest loss I've had since August. That makes me feel really good.


After doing some insight looking back at my weight record, I am really glad I've decided to track my monthly losses this year. It was discouraging after such a large gain in June. But, I was able to get back to losing, even if the losses each month were low. It tells me that I'm on the right track towards getting back to goal. It is just at more of a tortoise pace than a hare.

Since the meeting was so energizing, it kept me on track for the remainder of my day off, including our evening out with Kenyon's work group. I had saved a lot of points for the evening dinner/drink outing and pre-planned what I would eat. It was all successful and I ended the night with 2 rollover points. I had considered a second beer but I really wanted my blue dot yesterday. I know I'll be dipping into my WSPA on Saturday and staying on track now is really important to me.


I also pre-tracking my exercise emoji yesterday which means I need to get on the treadmill! I was going to go to the gym class today but Kenyon expressed interest in meeting for lunch since he is at work. So, I'll get my activity done here at home before venturing out to meet up with him.

No comments: