11/5/18

Creamy Crockpot White Chicken Chili from Skinnyish Dish


Another recipe I tried from Skinnyish Dish was her Creamy Crockpot White Chicken Chili.  I don’t think my photos were that great so I’ll let you look at her more professional ones. 

Oh…the chili was delicious!

As you know, I didn’t follow it exactly.

  • I pre-cooked and shredded the chicken in the Instant Pot since I was needing chicken for another recipe.  Then, I combined all the ingredients in the crockpot and cooked it on low overnight.
  • I halved the recipe and since it is all most 0 SPV foods, I split it into two portions. 
  • I used 2 oz of light cream cheese (6 SPV) but omitted the half and half so I could cut down on points.

Each of my servings was 4 SPV, 6 SPV for the cream cheese and 2 SPV for the chicken broth.  I liked the cream cheese okay but for even less points, I’d be okay with leaving that out and putting in a dollop of sour cream.

I am looking forward to my second helping and I’ll be making this again for sure.

No comments: