11/14/18

Weekly WI: Finished The Week Strong

I had WW meeting yesterday and had hoped all my my hard work would have paid off.  I had a great week where are used some weekly points early in the week but then stayed within my points for the rest of it. I also earned blue dots six days last week.

My exercise game was strong. I returned to the gym last Wednesday and Thursday with a couple of really tough classes. I took Friday off of exercise because my hip flexor on my right side were killing me. As much as I did not want to exercise on Saturday and Sunday, I made myself get up ahead of work, get on the treadmill, and get in some activity. Monday was another rest day. Tuesday turned into a rest day by default because I was swamped yesterday and ran around town all day.

Despite feeling pretty confident about checking in on the scale, I had a gain of 0.2 pounds.  It was a tough blow but I'm staying positive.  I feel really good and I know that my tracking and exercise are on the right path.  I'm really hoping all this is temporary and the scale will start to come back down again.  There are only two reasons for what I think might be going on.  1) I started exercising and that can take a few weeks to level back out and 2) I am eating more points early in the week vs. mid week, which is typically what makes the scale more successful.  It can really sway the scale how close to WI you eat your weekly points.

I was chatting with my WW leader and receptionist after the meeting.  I am now 39 and with that came an onset of sudden adult acne   Ugh!  We were talking all things women and hormones so really, I have no idea what is really going on.  I'm just going to keep doing my thing.

I'm also holding on to the positive thoughts that this time last year, I was weighed 12 pounds more.  So, even if I am maintaining until the new years, that is still a plus. 

No comments: