11/30/18

Crushing November Goals

Apple Watch set an activity goal for November to log 670 minutes, an average of 22 minutes a day. It felt like a big goal but I crushed it!


As I end this month, I look forward to continuing with activity into December and 2019. While I don’t love it, I do feel good when I exercise and more and more I wake up with the “just get it done” attitude.

I wanted to end my month with a workout but I slept terrible. I’ve got a lot of work stuff on my mind and hoping after today, it will ease a bit. I was awake from 2am-4am tossing and turning. I opted for more sleep and a relaxed morning before I get myself ready to head to work.





I’ve also been sucked into the Lifetime Holiday Movies. It’s a good thing we have a TV by the treadmill at home now.

It’s my older sister Jennifer’s birthday today. Happy Birthday Sis.

No comments: