11/25/18

Activity & Tracking

Good Morning!

I’m about to head to work. Why again are kids in such a rush to grow up? I’m feeling the boohoos of not having days off with Kenyon or having any weekends off. But, I’ve got to make money so here we go.

I got my activity in this morning and earned an award.




And, while the official award had not come yet, I’ve met my November Apple Watch Activity Goal. 




This has started to energize the exercise bug so I do plan to keep up with it. I might even continue to track my emojis. It’s just fun!



Tracking is also going well this week. I’ve spent a lot of WSPA with a couple outings to Old Chicago and also Thanksgiving. I’m working to earn back come WSPA with my rollover each day. And, I’m working hard to save my blue dots.



We have an evening out at a bar & restaurant downtown with Kenyon’s coworkers on Wednesday. After that, I’m going to take a step back from alcohol and social events so I can continue to give 100% focus to my weight loss. 

Happy Sunday.

No comments: