11/21/18

Wednesday Musings

The remainder of my Tuesday was a busy one. I came home from my meeting to eat lunch and change out of my WI clothes before meeting Mom and Emma to see a matinee of The Grinch. That sure puts you in the Christmas mood.

I went a little early so I could walk the mall for my activity. After the movie, I popped back by home to change out my Jamberry manicure. This is the last of Fall as my next ones will be Winter and Christmas. I’ve got some cute ones. Since I was in the Christmas mood, I watched Love, Actually while I applied my nails.

My realtor team has their annual Pie 4 Life event every Tuesday before Thanksgiving. So, each year we get a pie for the holidays. Kenyon picks pumpkin most years. #Pie4Life  #ChristinaAndCompany

I also had a Dutch Bros espresso with egg nog instead of creamer. It’s my favorite this time of year. Dutch Bros doesn’t up-charge like Starbucks for nog. Don’t worry, I still love my Starbucks espresso best.

After the Pie Event, which we bumped into Rebecca, her husband, and kids, we met Phoenix at Old Chicago. I’m now just two beers away from finishing my Holiday Mini Tour so we will be back later this week. I earned some playing cards for the beers I’ve already completed. That was a nice surprise. Of course I could have bought a deck for less money than buying all that beer and food. 

I guess I’ve rambled enough. I’ve got a hair appointment today, need to get in some activity, and then I’ve got a short OT shift later today. Happy Pre-Thanksgiving Day.



No comments: