11/7/18

Weekly WI: A Maintain

I maintained this week, which wasn’t quite what I was expecting but I was happy it wasn’t a gain and thus I’d be working off excess pounds again. 

No loss is most likely attributed to the change up in activity, the higher points consumed Tuesday and Wednesday, and my monthly visitor. But, persist I shall with high hopes of a lower scale number next week.

In more exciting news....Mom has lost 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣.2️⃣ pounds!!!! We were so excited to see she had earned her 100 pound charm. I am so glad I didn’t have to work and I was there to celebrate with her. She is doing fantastic and looks amazing. Plus, she feels so much better.

It was really motivating for me to see her earn her charm. I have such great memories of how the felt and I can’t wait to get back there.



No comments: