10/4/19

8-Weeks Of Losses


Once I started thinking about my recent gain, I realized that this was the first gain in eight weeks. 

 


That is pretty darn good considering I’ve spent a good chuck of 2019 yo-yoing up and down the scale.  I’m guessing some of this gain could be related to my monthly visitor.  I’ve been super emotional and crying easily (i.e. Hallmark movies) this week.  So, that plus vacation shot me up the scale a bit.  I’m working hard at a loss this week.

 


I’ve done some pre-tracking for my birthday social outing tonight.  I’m meeting up with Phoenix and Stacey for dinner before we go to the comedy club and see Pauly Shore.  I am super excited!!!  Phoenix suggested Five Guys Burgers for dinner, which is in the WW app under the restaurant tab.  I’ve been looking at the menu and making a plan.  There will also be alcohol consumed and plans to grab ice cream at the specialty stop downtown. 

It is going to be so much fun I can’t wait!

No comments: