10/3/19

New Month, New Goals

It’s a new month and my FAVORITE month…October!

The birthday freebies are starting to roll in.  Oh yea!  Let’s do this.



A new month always bring renewed focus on my WW program.  I’m trying to grow my online presence in hopes of becoming a WW Ambassador.  I stumbled across #wwphotoaday on Instagram and have been enjoying sharing a photo-a-day of various topics outlined.  The first was October Goals.  So, I set some goals for myself.



Other than birthday freebies, I have limited social situations this month.  I do, however, have a fridge full of beer.  I’ve been buying up various types of pumpkin and Oktoberfest beers partly in preparation for my 40th Birthday party and partly to try the different varieties.  I won’t say the beer is calling to me…but since I’m usually a social drinker, it is weird to think about drinking at home on a semi-regular basis.  Even though a beer a day won’t break the Smart Points budget, it isn’t necessary.  And it won’t be 100% helpful towards reaching my weight loss goals.  So, I’ll keep the drinking to social situations and enjoy it.  The first social birthday outing will be this Friday.  I’m going to focus on earning my blue dots this week and use my WSPA for a high point day on Friday.

My October Apple Watch Challenge is an “easy” one which was again a huge relief.  I was really fearing it was a big walking challenge and I’m just not sure I’m up for it.  But, I need to get moving again and a brand new month is the perfect time for that.  I am on the downhill side of my head cold and feeling better so I am planning to start moving again here soon.



I start to have these crazy thoughts that I could lost 5 pounds in October and 5 pounds in November.  Oh man that would be wonderful.  Earning the blue dots, honest tracking, and balancing my indulgences will help me get there.  Any loss is always a good thing.



No comments: