10/18/19

One Week Until My Birthday

Happy Friday to those that don’t work the weekend.  I am no ready to head back to work later this evening.

I’ve been so lazy on my day off today with no motivation what so ever.  I met up with my coworker Jamiee to check out the new Trader Joe’s that just opened yesterday in Meridain.  I was like a kid in a candy store.  I LOVE TRADER JOE’S.



While the store itself wasn’t too bad, the lines at the checkout were long.  They were moving pretty fast but we both decided to skip purchases and just looked it all over.  I’ve been to TJ’s many of times but this was Jamiee’s first so we had to check it all out.  She even pulled out her phone and scanned a bunch of stuff with the WW App.  Nice!

Afterwards I met back up with Kenyon and we went to Tucanos for my birthday freebie.  Kenyon’s meal would have been “free” too but I forgot to bring the gift card we had on hand.  Major fail!  It was delicious as usual.  We will be visiting again next week when Dawny arrives.  I completed the survey they sent me for a free dessert next week.  I am all about the freebies this month!

We ran a few errands and have been at home the rest of the night/early morning or whatever time it is for those of you not on the night shift.  I re-did my Jamberry manicure and have pulled out the Scorpio wraps.  It is a bit early but I always have to balance my October manicures with the Halloween wraps.

I seem to have no motivation to exercise because I always tell myself I’ll jump on it later and later comes and goes.  I’ll plan to do something active when I wake up later today.  I’m posting it here for accountability!


It’s one week until my birthday!!!  WhoooooHooooo.


No comments: