10/15/19

Transformation Tuesday


It’s #transformationtuesday in the WW World.


This before photo on the left was taken so many years ago.  Let’s see…maybe 19 years ago?  I was on a trip to Sun Valley with my friends Jacquie and Brenda.  This photo was snapped somewhere along the road trip since we had amazing views behind us (cropped out for a close up photo).

The after photo on the right was taken last week at the corn maze.  Where, might I add, I was feeling like I looked pretty darn good.

I’ve been feeling a lot of that lately.  With my 40th Birthday straight ahead…9 days…I’m feeling pretty darn good.  I’ve been really happy with the reflection in the mirror.  I got some new jeans, still in size 16, that feel like they fit really well.  I just feel like I look good and when you feel good you really do look good. 


So, excuse me while I got enjoy this amazing life I’ve been given.

No comments: