10/10/19

Skinny Pizza Dough

I joined the world of Instagram with a public profile in hopes of interaction more with online WW members.  In doing so, I spotted a post using the two-ingredient dough which prompted me to asks what the trick is to getting the dough to be less sticky.  I was directed to another IG account and though her website, I found the trick to less sticky dough.

My Bizzy Kitchen made a tutorial on her blog.  I read over all her tips and decided to try making the Skinny Pizza Dough, which was a success.  I was nervous trying yeast but it was less intimidating that you don't have to dissolve the yeast into warm water.  I also used  a tip from another blog who suggested using flour and corn meal when you roll the dough out.  That also worked great. 



My dough ended up coming out to 6 SPV per four serving.



It was a bit messy and time intensive to make but the nice part is I have three additional portions in the fridge for future use this week.  That is really great.  I think I’ll try some egg calzones for breakfast.


I’m watching Practical Magic as I applied my Jamberry Nail Wraps and am enjoying my favorite colors in my favorite month.


No comments: