10/11/19

Corn Maze Season

We had a great time at the annual Micron Family Day at Linder Farms.  



Micron always goes all out.  We got free admission, four tokens for either food or games, and entry into the corn maze.  They also have a tent with snacks and water with lots of encouragement to take a bunch.  

Once we had our dinner (breakfast really since this was our first meal of the day) we set out to take in the corn maze.  I’m glad I always remember to bring my trusty GPS, Kenyon.  He always likes to use the map to navigate us through the maze.  We visited all the stops along the “blue maze” and made sure to punch our card.  





I also counted this as my activity for the day and logged a total of 1.25 miles.  



It's a good thing corn is zero points now because I got hungry while in the maze.



It was a fun date nite that extended to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  Did you know that TR is now in the WW app under the restaurant tab?  Yumm-o!  We had a free appetizer to use so we had some of an onion cactus bloom.  I ordered the chicken with BBQ sauce on the side, green beans, and Caesar salad.  We did some grocery shopping afterwards and I’ve been parked on the couch watching TV ever since.

I just made us some breakfast calzones with the Skinny Pizza Dough I made yesterday.  They turned out really good.  I had planned two calzones as my serving size which was 8 points.  I decided to start with just one calzone and save the other one for tomorrow.  This allowed me to end my day with a blue dot.  Awesome.




I really want a good loss this week so I’m trying hard.  I don’t quite have a meal plan for my work week yet. Eeeeeek!

No comments: