10/13/19

A Look At Sunday Food


I’m sharing my meals with you today.  It has been a really good on-track week and I’ve been earning those blue dots like a mad woman.  I even pre-tracked Monday.

 


Breakfast was my usual:

 


I also had two eggs (0 PSV) and delicious honey dew.  Who else could eat a whole melon in one setting?  I have to make sure I portion it out in a small bowl or I’d demolish it in one setting.

 

Lunch:

 


I made a big batch of 0 SPV soup and planned to add cheese tortellini for my points.  I’m super excited to dig into it since I’ve not yet started my meals here at work (but lunchtime is nearing).  I found these tortellini on a double coupon at Alberton’s for just $0.99.

 

Dinner:

 

I made a big ‘ol 0 SPV salad with romaine, turkey breast, and garbanzo beans.  I added sunflower seeds and blue cheese salad dressing.  That is what makes it next level.  Oh, that and pineapple.

 


I had a craving for chocolate pudding so I made some sugar free.  Don’t forget the whip cream.  I’m counting this as 4 points because it was the bottom of the barrel and a bit larger portion.

 

And with that, it’s time to eat!

No comments: