10/28/19

Checking-In & Back To Reality


Hello.  I’ve missed you all.  I am playing a bit of catch-up after being off work for several days, having my friend Dawny in town, and celebrating my 40th Birthday.  I promise, I’ll recap it all soon.


I wasn’t able to make it to my WW meeting tonight due to having to work overtime at 3pm.  I am also rolling into training the next few days so my sleep has been all over the place.  The switch from graveyard back to dayshift was no joke.  I really made my body pretty miserable.  But, with Dawny in town, I wanted to spend as much time as I could with her and not sleeping the days away.  I actually slept about 13 hours today before I came to work.  Oy!

Since I knew I wouldn’t be able to weigh-in today, and honestly didn’t really want to after my birthday festivities, I weighted myself at home on Thursday so I could check in today on my home scale.  Also, I was planning to use my home weigh-in as part of getting myself back on track.  I was pleasantly surprised (key work surprised) that I was down 0.2 pounds.  I am also in the same weight range as I was at the end of September.  I don’t weight myself at home much as I just like to focus on the one “official” weigh-in at my WW studio.

 

I’m really happy to be back on track and I started tracking my meals today.  With PSAP training the next two days, I will do my best.  It is always hard to track with the food choices are out of your control.  But, I’ve got my trusty WW app to help me out.

Oh and this email came to my inbox.

 


Dawny and I were just talking about whether or not WW would be rolling out new changes.  Interesting.  I am anxious to learn more in November.  I have noticed a change to the app already in that your blue dot points range has gotten a bit larger.  The anticipation kills me.

I don’t know that I’ll be able to resume activity much this week but I was able to complete the October Apple Watch Challenge.  Yahooooooo.  I’ll report back on that this week.

No comments: