12/11/19

Activity Check-In

Good Morning…er…Afternoon

I’ve got my days all over the place this week.  I decided to take advantage of working swing shift later this week and starting waking up earlier.  Well, I’ve been falling asleep on the couch around midnight and then staying up again until 5am.  DOH!  Also, my shifts at work this week are a mix of swing shift and graveyard shift so I can’t quite rotate to a swing shift rotation just yet.  It feels good to be up earlier and feel like you have more time to do this and that before the sun goes down. I ran some errands yesterday but I’m feeling slightly lazy.  I’ll meet Kelsey later for a gym class.  I’ve not been to the gym in a long time.

That doesn’t mean I haven’t been getting my sweat on. I’ve been spending my days doing various workouts at home.  I rotate between the treadmill, Aaptiv weight/stretch workouts, and even hit up a few Walk Away The Pounds DVDs.  It has been paying off at the scale and helping me feel really good.  Even when I don’t quite feel like it.

I am working on my December Apple Watch Activity Challenge.  I decided to go at it with gusto and get all 13 dates completed right off the bat.



It was super hard to get my act in gear after several days of soreness but I managed to hit a 7-day streak last night.  WhooooHoooo!




After my gym meet up this evening, I’ll have my 11th day done.  


With my choppy work schedule this week, I am going to have to stay focused on getting this goal done each day.  I won’t be able to use the treadmill at work while I’m training our new employee Alex.  I’ll have to make the most of the time I have before work.

No comments: