12/12/19

Breakfast NSV: Money Vs. Points

I have a few spare moments to publish a blogpost before I jet off to start my work week.

I had three days off with no schedule overtime and not emergency call-in overtime.  I feel like a new and refreshed person.  Good thing because I’m on for five days this week.  And, training Alex so it’s sure to be a busy work week.

Kenyon and I chased in our $5 off coupon at Original Pancake House.  I went for my usual eggs and bacon.  I also had a NSV (Non-Scale Victory) as a last minute order when I decided on fruit as my side item instead of the gingerbread pancakes.



I made this decision solely on the money up-charge and not the points up-charge.  In doing so, I ended up eating less points than I had planned.  Yeah for NSV!

I’m all packed up as far as meals for work this week.  I did some meal prep this weekend which is sure to also pay off at the scale as well as time management with my mix of schedules this week.


Have a great Thursday.

No comments: