12/27/19

Work Towards A Balanced Life

Good Afternoon.

I am sitting on the couch watching TV.  I’ve just finished breakfast and packed up my food for work, both tonight and tomorrow.  I’m pre-tracked and blue dots are in check for today and tomorrow.  My week has been pretty good.  I’m struggling a bit in the activity motivation department though.

Christmas Day with the family was nice.  I worked 6am-10am so my sleep was only so-so and I was awake from about 1:30am on Christmas morning.  By the time we finished up the Family Christmas Party with the extended family and also opened presents with my immediate family, I was exhausted.  I didn’t 100% stick to the goals I set but I feel good about my week thus far.

Yesterday was a much needed lazy day.  We ventured out to breakfast at LePeep to get the last of the 2019 coupons used and also to Golden Corral for Kenyon’s free birthday buffet.  Other than that, it was a lot of couch sitting and TV watching.  I got sucked into the current seasons of Queer Eye.  I just love a good happy ending and seeing how great each person feels at the end of their week is the best part.



I really believe that in order to have a healthy lifestyle, you have to create a balance in your life.  That means a good balance between food, activity, and mind.  But also a good balance with your family, friends, and coworkers.  It isn’t always easy but when one side gets overloaded, its not wonder we can lose sight of who we are and what we really want out of life.


If there is an area of unbalance in your life, maybe it is time to have a tough conversation with somebody.  Or perhaps seek out something to talk to so you can free your mind of whatever if weighing you down.  2020 will soon be upon us and with a few new month, year, and decade, so much happy is right in front of you.

No comments: