12/15/19

One WHOLE Year Of Apple Watch Activity Challenges Complete


One WHOLE year of Apple Watch Activity Challenges are now complete.
 
 

I am so proud of myself for setting out to complete each monthly challenge and following through.  There were a couple really challenging months but I managed to push through and get ‘er done.
December is completed early since I only had to get in 13 days and decided to finish up quickly. 
 

This doesn’t mean that I am done for the month.  I am most happy how this yearly challenge has helped to get me back into a daily exercise routine.  And, if not daily at least several times a week.
I plan to re-up my Aaptiv workouts as I really do enjoy them at home.  I will also get back to gym classes after the first of the year when (hopefully) my work schedule frees up more.
Activity has been really helpful to my weight loss and helping me feel better overall.  An added benefit is also looking better in my clothing. 
Win:Win

No comments: