12/22/19

Sunday Check-In


Happy Sunday.  I missed checking in on Saturday due to a busy day between sleep, lunch with friends, Paint Nite (afternoon), and then a full work shift.

We had a great time at Paint Nite, as usual, and since it was before work, this was my first time painting completely sober!  Go me.

 


I had decided ahead of time I’d stray from the original painting since I’m not very good with bare trees and keeping my hand steady.  I knew I wanted to make my tree bigger and I knew I most likely wanted to make some Christmas lights.  It turned out pretty good.

 
 


Kelsey and Julie and I had met ahead of time at Café Ole for some lunch.  Oh boy was it a bad idea to go to the mall location the Saturday before Christmas.  But, I survived and made it to work on time.

 
 
 


I’m doing my WI a day early and will attend a Monday morning meeting since the meetings are closed Tuesday and Wednesday both this week and next week.  I’m feeling like I’ll have a gain.  Ugh.  It has been a week of a little less restraint on the food and also some days of sugar/treats.

 


I had three days this week were I didn’t earn a blue dot and went waaaaaaaay over my points.  I’ll see what the scale shows tomorrow.  Regardless, I need to get to a meeting after missing last week.


 



Have a GREAT rest of your Sunday.

No comments: