12/31/19

Keeping My Head Above Water


My head is swimming.

Part of that could also be the headache I’m feeling tonight.  Not the best conditions for being at work on New Year’s Eve.
 
 

I feel so busy and overwhelmed right now.  I’m just working on keeping my head above water for a few more days.  Between my promotion to supervisor, which became effective last Sunday, and finishing up later this week with my trainee, I’ve got a lot on my plate.  I’ve got papers all over the place and appear to be really disorganized.

Vacation is also coming up…soon!  There was a bit of panic on whether or not our non-refundable resort stay in Scottsdale, AZ would be approved time off at work.  Thankfully, all is well and we are set to leave town on Monday.  I also have Grandpa’s 90th Birthday Open House on Sunday.

Whew. 

So much to do.

So much going on.

So little time.

The one thing I do have control over is my food choices and my (lack of) activity.  I am working on those blue dots, keeping in line with the Purple Plan, and planning to move my body at least a little.  Ha!
 
 

We are closing out not only another year, but another decade.  The last 10 years has been good to me.  I am planning on making the next 10 years + even better.

Cheers.  Please don’t drink and drive tonight.

 

No comments: