12/16/19

Busy Week Ahead & WI Predictions

Happy Monday.  And to me…Happy Friday!  We made it.  WhoooHoooo.  The shifts between graveyard back to swing shift has gone pretty good although I woke up too early today.  Let’s hope this work shift goes smoothly and swiftly.

I have a bazillion things on my two days of this week along with my promotional ceremony at work before my overtime shift on Thursday afterwards.  I am feeling just a teeny bit of stress.  I’ve gone some last minute Christmas errands to run and have decided to host an impromptu friend get-together on Wednesday.  Why do I pack so much on?  

I’ll go to my weekly WI tomorrow with my favorite Tuesday morning WW Members.  Due to the upcoming holidays, Tuesday meetings will be closed.  Mom and I will attend the Monday morning meeting the next two weeks so we can stay accountable this holiday season.  I’m not really worried about being off track because I’ve got many days of work scattered with just a couple parties/family get-togethers.  Shouldn’t be an issue.  Since I’m back on swing shift vs. graveyard, I don’t feel like I have to sleep all day to stay up all night.  Should make these next few weeks also go easier.

I’m not sure what to expect for WI tomorrow.  Of course, I hope so and think I’ll have a loss.  The blue dots aligned all week and even though I had an ice cream indulgence and a cookie indulgence, I still have some WSPA that should be my buffer for going over and/or not tracking 100%.  But, you know when you have those great weeks…that is when the scale can surprise you.  Regardless, it really was a great week.

I found a nice dose of Motivation Monday on Instagram this morning.



I really enjoy the networking, support, and connections that you can find on Instagram though various WW/weight loss hash tags.  It helps keep me focused on my goals.


Have a great Monday (or what is left of it since it is 1:30 p.m. Idaho time).

No comments: