12/20/19

Party Day At Work


It’s PARTY DAY at work and I’m all dressed for the occasion.

 


When I saw this skirt, which is actually a Santa skirt with a belt that my vest covers, I said to myself, “I need that.”  It is super fun and I look pretty darn cute.

 

My Secret Santa paid me a visit too.  I got my usual popcorn tin, which is my favorite, and a Starbucks gift card, which is also my favorite.

 


Eating “on-plan” today is about to go out the window.  While I do have my food packed/prepped for work tonight and my contribution for the potluck is 0 SPV chili.  But boy…the spread.  Mmmmmm….  Plus, I already had some red velvet cake for a pre-celebration.  Our center manager, Denise, won the AAPCO Director of the Year award back in October.  We have not had a chance to formally congratulate her.  She is very deserving of this award…and of cake!

 

Okay, it is party time.  Happy Friday.

No comments: