12/19/19

Promotional Ceremony - Regional Communications Supervisor


Good Evening.  The day has gotten away from me quickly so I am just now checking in.  I’m all sort of tired due to switching around my schedule way too much this weekend.

I had my promotional ceremony at work.  I am humbled and really appreciate the recognition.  Our new Coronel is a firm believer in celebrating everybody, not just commissioned staffed.





My Mom, Dad, Grandpa, and Kenyon were all able to join me.  It was great having my family there.  I didn’t know Grandpa was coming until Tuesday, which I am glad my parents invited him along.  Grandpa will be 90 in January. 

Mom brought me some flowers.

 


I am excited for this new opportunity.  I’ll be in a bit of limbo for a few weeks but by mid-January, I hope to get settled into a new routine.

No comments: