12/29/19

Anxious For WI Tomorrow


When Mom and I popped into the Monday morning WW Studio last week, we were able to see Rebecca, a favorite WW Coach, as well as Susan, another of my favorite WW Coaches.  It was wonderful to see both their smiling faces and I had even though if Mom needed a back-up workshop, this could be her place.  I was super bummed to hear that it was Rebecca’s last day with WW as she had taken a job at one of our local hospitals.  WW will miss this gem for sure. 

In the meantime, Susan will be taking over that workshop.  As Mom and I were leaving, I was making a comment about how sad it was that Rebecca was leaving.  Susan said to me, “we are just waiting for you to get back to goal so you can come work for us.”

Ah….that made me so happy.  I’ve known for a while now that the WW Coaches would like me as a part of their team.  And while back in the day you had to be at WW’s goal (goal range based on the BMI chart) in order to work for WW, including becoming a WW leader.  A few years ago, WW changed it up from just being a food/weight plan to more of a healthy living/lifestyle plan.  This was to encourage more members to join, including those that didn’t have much to lose.  Heck, you don’t even every have to get to a goal weight.  As long as you pay your weekly fee you are welcome at WW Workshops.

The change meant you can now work for WW under a doctor’s note, not just if you are within the WW healthy weight range.  This is HUGE and finally allows me to be a leader (coach), which I have always wanted to be.

The only caveat is that I have to get to that doctor’s goal weight of 190.  GULP!

 


I’ll admit, I’m still feeling a bit deflated after my recent gain even though I’m continuing to push through and make my food plan on track.  My exercise this week has been a bit low and I’ve gone more into my WSPA than the weeks where I’ve had large losses.  Plus, I’m also feeling slightly bloated.  All of this starts to make me doubt a loss this week.  I’ll see what the scale says tomorrow.

I think I’ve lost a little mojo and I’m hoping 2020 will re-energize me.  I still like the Purple Plan but definitely need to branch out on my food/meal plan.  As I inch closer to my new goal weight, I start to get a little anxious and nervous.  I’m not sure why or what exactly is making me feel this way.  I really do want to reach my goals.  I need to figure out this mental road block and work really hard to push past it.

No comments: