12/7/19

It's Saturday


Hello and Happy Saturday.
 
I feel like I’ve been going a mile a minute today.  I woke up around 3pm to a text message from Rebecca asking if she could swing by after her hair appointment and drop off a belated birthday gift.  This motivated me to get up, get in a workout (which I wasn’t feeling AT ALL), and clean up the house a bit.  I was able to get myself all rounded up for work and breakfast eaten…but she still didn’t come.  She was a little late after her appointment and we ended up meeting at work where I gave her a tour.  I love “bring a friend to work” day.
Now that I am at work, the phones are ringing non-stop.  We are getting a little rain but apparently the motoring public is causing all sorts of hate and discontent and so this is sure to be a long 12-hour shift.
I’m looking forward to a three day weekend coming up and keeping both my fingers and toes crossed that there is not sick call-outs/emergency coverage.
I’ll leave with you with a photo of my beautiful bouquet of flowers.  A coworker gave me some flowers last night and then I got home from work in the morning and Kenyon had also gotten me some flowers.  The two small bouquets made a very pretty large one.  Fresh flowers always make me smile.
 

Hope your Saturday was a good one.

No comments: