12/30/19

Weekly WI: Temporary Weight Is Gone!

P.S. that is not my cheese wrapper on the ground.  I should have cropped it out of the photo first.


I lost everything I gained last week and an additional 0.2 pounds.  Whew!  I tell ya, I was prepping myself for the possibility of another gain but trying to dig deep to be positive about it was going to be really difficult. 

I’m ended 2019 with a 7.6 total loss.



And, I am ending 2019 with my lowest weight.



I also did some reflecting and saw that I am 10 pounds less than my weigh-in at the end of December 2015.  This feels amazing!




That means December of 2014 weight, I’m coming for ya!  This has been a successful year.  Heck, any year that doesn’t end with a gain is a win in my book.  I really want to make 2020 a great year and continue to work on my goals.  I need to sit down and think of some goals that don’t exclude the scale number but more so behaviors that will naturally help the scale go down.  When I focus too much on that number, I don’t do well mentally.  I’ll have some time later this week to start reflecting on where I want to go in 2020.


No comments: