12/28/19

Three Years Ago

My FB Memory from three years ago was a great reminder.



It helped to remind me that even though I really felt stuck and overwhelmed since July of 2016, that I didn’t have to stay there.  Having the courage to sign up for personal training sessions was the push I needed to re-gain control of my life.  I am forever grateful to Tyson for his dedication to his personal business and to his clients.  His help allowed me to re-commit to my WW program, even if the weight loss was slower this time around.



Three years later, I am down 33.8 pounds.

When you’ve been a WW member for a while, you “know all the things to do.”  If only knowing all the things meant actually following through, weight loss and maintenance would be easy.  After I started to lose grasp of maintaining at my goal weight of 175, everything got really hard again.  I tried to be kind to myself but I was also super depressed about my weight gain and the struggle to try and get it back down.

Eventually, I don’t know…it just got too far out of hand and pretending it wasn’t happening, while also feeding those sad emotions, made the spiral even worse.  I had managed to lose 8 pounds from my highest re-gain before signing up for personal training sessions.  Heck, this year I’ll be lucky to end the year 5 pounds less than 2018.  But anything that isn’t 253 again…or worse yet 304.8 pounds, they…I’ll take it!  


I am alway a work in progress and I’ll keep fighting.

No comments: