7/18/13

It Is That Time Of Year Again!!


It is that time of year again.

Shaved Ice time!!!


I love shaved ice. I usually have it a few times each summer. I like that most offer sugar free varieties. The photo above is sugar free Tiger's Blood. It was enjoyable.

You have to be careful of what is in your sugar free shaved ice though. There is one particular stand in my area that uses liquid sugar free sweetener that causes MAJOR digestion issues. It is a good thing if you are looking to “cleanse” but not a favorite option to drop a few pounds in my opinion!

The stand I went to yesterday was a Tropical Sno stand and they said they used liquid Splenda. Now, not everybody likes artificial sweetener. I don't mind it and sugar free is an option for me.

Remember that any food fits into the WW program so even if you don't like sugar substitute you can still enjoy shaved ice. Just add in the PPVs to the best of your knowledge.

Welcome summer!

No comments: