7/16/13

Zoo Fun


I met my sister Katie and her girls at the zoo last week. It was an overcast day with nice cool temps. Katie's neighbor girl also joined us.
















The Butterflies in Bloom exhibit was up and running this year. It is where you go into an area with butterflies flying all around you. They even will land on you. Due to the overcast day, there were not many flying around or wings opened.






I totally didn't see that guy in the background.  Hahahaha.














We also saw some babies! We spotted a tiny baby monkey and also saw the recent snow leopard cubs that were born at the zoo.




What is up with me and butt shots at the zoo?








I really enjoy spending time with my nieces.




























1 comment:

S. Galloway said...

Nothing better then some aunt time. :)