7/29/13

Weight Watchers 50th Anniversary Contest


I am in the process of submitting my before and after photos, weight records, and an essay to Weight Watchers for their 50th Anniversary Celebration contest.

I will probably jinx myself by talking about it though!! It has been a dream of mine to tell my story. I so desperately want to be on The Joy Fit Club on the Today Show and have submitted my story to them as well. I even got contacted once by a producer but that is as far as it went.

There are many of us out there that have lost over 100 pounds and are maintaing our large weight loss. It isn't always easy but it is always worth it. I hope my story will be featured in WW. I love this program so much and without it, I wouldn't be where I am today.

When I walked into the Nampa WW center six and a half years ago I could not have imagined how much my life would change. I am so happy and each day I strive to continue the success I worked so hard to achieve. I love sharing my story.

Thanks for reading my blog.  

These are the photos I submitted along with my weight record. Starting weight on 01/22/2007 was 304.8. Goal weight (175) of 174.8 was achieved on 03/14/2009 with a total loss of 130 pounds. I have kept my weight off of four years....and counting!







Here were the other photo options.





No comments: