11/22/13

BYOL


I spent several hours at the car dealership repair shop on Wednesday. What was supposed to just be a coolant flush turned into needing a new thermostat so I'll be spending another few hours there next week, along with more money. Dang it!

I woke up on Wednesday with plans to eat my overnight crockpot oats before I left for the dealership. They were not good. Plan B turned into a Bring Your Own Lunch to the dealership. I stopped by Port of Subs on my drive over.



I got a number 11, chicken breast but with swiss instead of provolone on wheat. It was a 5 inch sandwich and I also got extra meat. I had spicy mustard, extra pickles, lettuce and some pepperoncini.



I brought my own carrots, celery and ranch dip along with a coke zero and a mandarin. I was planning to have chips, which the dealership usually has tiny bags of.



Sadly, there was on chips this time. It was really quite trumatic.

You see I am conditioned that eating a sandwich = chips. This is the same rationalization that going to a movie = expensive, yet delicious, movie popcorn.

Despite not having any chips, it was still a good lunch.

I also took advantage of the free coffee and water. I brought my own creamer and Stevia though. I have been there enough times to know they only have powdered creamer which is awful, in my opinion.




I like a good food plan and this one worked out to be pretty good considering last minute!

No comments: