11/24/13

10 Week Fitness Challenge: Week Nine









It was a busy weekend on my days off and I took more days off activity then I needed to.  Oh well.  I am still ahead of the amount of miles I am supposed to be at for week nine.  I still got in nine miles.


Sunday: No Activity
I took today off of activity.  I opted for more sleep.


Monday: 3 miles
I went outside for a three mile walk today.  4 APs earned.


Tuesday: No Activity
Today was a busy day so I didn’t get in any activity.


Wednesday: No Activity
I had plans to go to the Y but a friend really needed to talk so I didn’t make it before closing time.  I could have gotten on the treadmill but I opted for another day off.


Thursday: 3 miles
I did three miles outside and then some weights when I got home.  5 APs earned.


Friday: 3 miles
I went to the Y for three miles on the track and my PT moves.  It has been a while since I have actually gone and done my PT moves!  4 APs earned.


Saturday: No Activity

I had not planned to take today off of activity.  I ended up sleeping until 4pm, which was very nice, and just didn’t have enough time to squeeze in a workout.  I know SOMETHING is better than NOTHING but I didn’t workout.  I will try for a longer walk on Sunday and start off week 10 with a bang!

Total for week nine: 9 miles

Total for challenge: 112 of 120 miles walked

No comments: